Saturday 23 March 2013

Beauty Haul

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of posts, had trouble with my internet connection but all fixed now so back to blogging. Had a few recent shopping trips and mainly bought beauty products, just couldn't resist so wanted to show you all what I had bought. Hope you enjoy having a look, let me know what you think :) xx


Some of the products purchased recently; Origins Drink Up Intensive overnight mask, wanted this mask for ages and finally got it about a month ago, I love the fruity smell and it really plumps my skin and my skin feels so soft the next morning, you only need a little so this will last me for ages, a definite repurchase when it runs out; Garnier Body intensive 7 days hydrating lotion, I love this moisturizer it leaves my skin so soft and it really does last for days, so if I'm feeling a little lazy I don't feel I need to apply lotion everyday, it also skins in straight away so it means no hanging around after applying and being able to put clothes on right after which is a huge plus, I've tried expensive lotions in the past but this is my favorite now and cheap too.




Essie nail polish in Mademoiselle, I was looking for a pale pink, natural colour for ages and found this one from Essie and loved it, this polish is great for when you want to feel a little bit more put together and also because of the pale colour you don't notice so much if it chips; finally bought a Tangle Teezer and I'm so pleased with this purchase, I understand what the fuss is all about now, I bought the bright orange one as I loved the colour and also thought if it was in my bag I would always be able to find it, after I bought it I found out that my favourite model and everyone's girl crush Cara Delevingne has the same one, so that's another thing we have in common lol; every time I go in boots I tend to buy something from the Soap and Glory, just love their products, I bought two of their body exfoliators the Breakfast scrub which is my favourite, love the smell of it and also Sugar Crush, their exfoliators are the best I always get such soft skin and feel so refreshed after using one, makes my skin look fresher too, Heel Genius too makes my feet soft, in this cold weather it's such a good idea to make sure you keep your skin moisturised.


MAC 129, I love MAC brushes, the handles feel really nice in your hand and they have a nice weight to them, the bristles are really soft and feel nice when putting on make up, I use this one for powder on my face 


Collection Colour Lash Mascara, in clear, I love this mascara I use it as a gel to set my eyebrows, it's great to keep them in place all day.



The Body Shop, body butters in Almond and Blueberry, I bought these in the sale for £5 each rather than the usual £13, I love these body butters so I always stock up when I see them on offer, I love to use them after I've use one of my Soap and Glory exfoliator so they really make my skin feel nourished and soft, the almond one is my favourite, love love love the smell.


Will be trying to blog more now my internet is fixed, find me on Bloglovin' too.

5 comments:

  1. i love the tangle teezer and the body shop products

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the body butters! and I love your blog In fact i've done review on them on my blog! xoxo

    prettythings56.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Soap and Glory Sugar Crush, smells amazing doesn't it?
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love soap and glory...think they are on offer at boots at the mo!!

    http://fromkirstyloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    p.s im new to the blogging world and would if anyone could support my blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a great haul, there are some lovely products! I love the Tangle Teezer and S&P!

    Nice blog :)

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete